Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Three-Hour Delay

Hey everyone! It is Monday, August 1, 2011 at 6:48 PM and I’m waiting on a plane right now. Just so you all know, I am going to end up posting this message once I am already in Madrid, where there is Internet connection. :)
Sooooo... apparently there is too much traffic on the runway to fly out of JFK (NYC Airport) right now. Bah! I WON'T STAND FOR IT! But there's really nothing I can do...
I’m sitting on the plane with about 200 other people listening to Joshua Bell play The Four Seasons very well. Truth be told, he is my violin crush :)

I woke up at 6:17 this morning and promptly left my house at 7:05 to head off to the O’Hare airport where I would catch my first flight from Chicago to NYC, which is where I am now. My first flight was very smooth and short (only lasting about 2 hours) and finding my next boarding site wasn’t hard at all, but the only thing that went wrong, apart from the 3-hr delay, was my lunch. I had a late lunch and I was starving! I went to an air-restaurant and the food was far from pleasant. I ate it happily but it didn’t do well for me afterward… if you know what I mean. (fyi: I didn't barf or anything like that... I just didn't feel good. So now you know what I mean if you didn't before!) I had either tortellini or rigatoni. I don’t remember the difference. :/

Oh, yay! The flight attendant just announced that “we’ll be leaving shortly and all electronics should be stowed away and turned off"-- Oh well. At least we’re leaving… finally. :)
I’ll post again soon! Maybe I’ll write something for when I arrive in Madrid at Lines’ apartment.
Also, did you know that there is a 6-hour time change? I’m going to be TIRED!
With that, good night, and good morning! :)

maya

No comments:

Post a Comment