Thursday, August 11, 2011

Melancholy

Hello all. It is 12:35 on Thursday, 8/11. The camp ends today and I’m feeling bittersweet about the whole thing. I believe that I am ready to see other places in Spain, like where I’m heading today, but I also really enjoy the people here and the theme and everything like that. Also the scenery is INCREDIBLE! :)
Anyway… I guess melancholy isn’t the right word. I’m sad, yes, but I’m also happy and excited!
I woke up at my normal time, 9:17 AM, and quickly got dressed and was at breakfast by 9:25 AM. After breakfast I packed, and packed, and packed some more! It was fun! :) Then we had a quick run-through of the pieces that each orchestra is playing and because I’m helping in both orchestras, I was playing quite a bit! :) Then we sang with the choir and have assigned numbers so there isn’t too much confusion. By the time I got to choir the only numbers left were in the boys section… so I’m going to be a man for about 30 minutes today! That’ll be an experience ;)
After choir all the kids ran to greet their parents who were waiting at the gate. It made me a little sad because I knew my parents weren’t coming :( but that’s okay because the smiles of all the children and their families made up for it! Awwwwwwwwwwww
Now I’m in my room… all of the kids are having fun with family and friends and I will end up leaving my room in about 5 minutes… tootles!

Have a fantastic day and… I don’t know… have a good day! :)

maya

No comments:

Post a Comment