Monday, August 15, 2011

I'm. In. Love. :)

Let me tell you something right now (now = 9:30 PM Monday, August 15). During this trip I have appreciated many people for their kindness, acceptance, patience, and flexibility with my language skills (which aren’t too hot). They listen carefully, attempting to puzzle out my grammar mistakes and constant “ums” and “arghs!” Now I must tell you, I have encountered the epitome of this description (of the kindness, acceptance, patience, and flexibility with my language skills—which aren’t too hot) and I love him. We’ve flirted for a while, but now it’s time to GET SERIOUS! :) His name is Child Kid. I am in love with children! (okay… now is the time when you laugh and say to yourself… wow, Maya… just… wow… and try not to think of me as a psychopath… okay? Ok! Back with my subject…) I am in love with children! They are the best when you’re in a different language speaking country. Especially if they are 5 or 6! That’s the best because they are fluent (so you can still learn), but they don’t speak fast like the adults and teenagers that you’ll run into! It’s wonderful! The best part is that they don’t use big words… wow when I’m writing this I feel sort of pathetic! :) haha. Ok… I think I’m going to go take a shower. But, if you ever go out of the country and don’t know the language very well, bring a kid about 5-7 years old with you that is fluent in that language. They’re cute, they’re young, and all they really want is attention and love! That’s fairly easy to provide… right? RIGHT! :)
Okay, well… I’m OFF!
I’ll see all you Madisonians in about 5 days! :)
maya

No comments:

Post a Comment