Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I Can’t Sleep

Hey everyone…
It’s 11:15 PM in Madison and it’s 6:20 AM in Madrid. I am on a plane (and am pre-writing this post) about 2hrs15mins from Madrid and I cannot, for the life of me, fall asleep. This plane is freezing cold, I’m on the window side so I can’t get up whenever I please, and I want my sweatshirt which is in the compartment out and above me… :/ *sigh*
Oh well. Enough complaining. It’s time for excitement! I am preparing myself for landing and pondering whether I should watch the 1995 movie Balto right now or not. I’m thinking yes because if I can’t sleep anyway, I might as well amuse myself! :)
The plane has a little map where it shows the plane's placement on the map at this exact moment (like an iPhone) and I can see Spain! It’s usually zoomed far in, so if you can see you destination on the map it must mean that you’re getting close! :) YIPPEE!
Okay… Balto’s coming!!!!
Tootles :)

maya

No comments:

Post a Comment